Anxiety is one of the most feared diseases because it is painful, and in many cases, fatal. But what if you were told that there is a way to halt anxiety on its tracks? This is the message coming from studies on how cannabidiol (CBD) can help people with anxiety. So, let us take a closer look.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the cannabinoids that are found in a hemp plant. It is produced by separating the different cannabinoids found in a cannabis plant, especially Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). According to the Farm Bill amendments of 2018, every cannabis product out there should not have THC levels beyond 0.3%.
Initially, CBD was only available in top selected shops. However, it is now available almost everywhere and comes in different forms, including ointment creams and tinctures.
When absorbed into a human body, CBD interacts with cannabinoid receptors of the human endocannabinoid system to help keep different functions balanced.
Research on CBD and Anxiety
Although early researchers had pointed out that cannabis had some properties that could help with anxiety, it was still considered too dangerous because of the associated psychotic effects. However, as mentioned on https://resetbioscience.com/, the technology that allows separation of different cannabinoids made it easier to focus on CBD and demonstrate its benefits in addressing anxiety. Here are some studies pointing at the benefits of CBD in addressing anxiety.
- In 2019, one in vitro and in vivo review found that cannabinoids can help to slow the growth of tumors and reduce tumor growth in pancreatic anxiety.
- Another study, still done in 2019, showed that CBD could help to provoke cell death and increase the sensitivity of glioblastoma cells to radiation, but with no impact on the healthy body cells.
- In 2014, an experimental model of colon anxiety in vivo suggested that CBD could help inhibit the spread of colorectal anxiety cells.
- Other studies have demonstrated CBD to be effective in reducing anxiety cell proliferation during pre-clinical models of metastatic breast anxiety.
CBD Help with Anxiety: How to Get Better Results
The good thing about using CBD for anxiety is that it also helps with whole bodily health. When CBD interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system, you get relief from other problems such as migraines, menstrual cramps, and arthritis.
To get better results from CBD, here is what you need to do.
- Only buy CBD from trusted sellers: Because of the growing demand for CBD, more traders, including those not committed to quality, have entered the market. Therefore, you should take your time to identify and only buy from the trusted sellers.
- Purchase high-quality CBD: Like other medications or supplements in the market, the quality of CBD also varies. Your goal should be to identify CBD free from bio-contaminants, pesticides, and organic solvents.
- Establish the right dosage: To get help with anxiety, it is also crucial to go for the correct CBD dosage. So, talk to a seller or medical expert about the recommended dosage depending on your condition.
For people at risk or suffering from anxiety, CBD is emerging as one of the top remedies. It is particularly effective because it also offers whole bodily health. Make sure only go for high-quality CBD to enjoy better results.